Instructors have trusted Van-Griner Learning since 2010 to help them create the perfect learning materials (digital & print) at a price well below traditional textbooks. We offer our authors an array of publishing services similar to what you would get at a major publishing house. The big difference is the level of service we provide our authors. At Van-Griner Learning our authors are our number one priority, we value this relationship so much that we have structured our organization around providing the best-in-industry service. In our authors’ own words…
From day one, you’ll be assigned a project manager who will work with you throughout the entire process, including future editions. As a single point of contact, your project manager will oversee:
- Design and layout
- Copyediting and proofing
- Content editing
- Creating illustrations and finding images
- Managing the bookstore order
- Digital creation
- Training and LMS integration
- At VGL, we own top-of-the-line printing presses, which means we cut down on printing time and cost while keeping a close watch on quality. VGL prints and ships your books directly to your bookstore(s), and we also make our titles available directly to students through our website.
- We offer all different types of printing and binding options including four-color, spiral-binding, shrink-wrap and much more. You let us know how you want it delivered, including packaging it with online access.
- LabRight – LabRight is the continuation of our commitment to the customer, this time in an online format. We have carefully crafted this next generation of manuals to take advantage of the online environment without overcomplicating matters. What students and instructors have discovered is an intuitive product that makes the transition from print to digital easy, effective, and affordable.
- Courseware – VGL courseware is the one place students go for all their course needs. It includes content, homework, study problems, quizzing and testing in an interactive format.
- E-books – If you want to extend your offering beyond print, our partnership with VitalSource and RedShelf offers an easy to use digital solution.
If you’re interested in new ways to fund a scholarship program, create a learning lab, or generate revenue for other departmental initiatives, we can help by offering you royalties on your own content.
Royalties can be earned for sales to your school and if you choose to allow your material to be used by other Van-Griner Learning customers, for sale to other schools.